The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 2 March 2009

Circus Elephant


A beautifully detailed amigurumi freebie from Better Homes & Gardens, this elephant stands 8in high and is 10in from nose to tail.

Skill level is medium.

I think I'm going to have to put up a glass-fronted shelf to display this one, and tell the kids hands off!

3 comments:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE I am 73 AND JUST NOW HAVE STARTED SEEING ALL OF THIS ON THE INTERNET. IT IS SO GREAT11111

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... isn't the internet great?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I spend more time here that I do knitting and crocheting. I get nothing done just saving more patterns that I haven't the time to make 'cause I'm on the internet getting more patterns that i haven't...

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin